We are looking forward to welcoming our new 1st Year students on Saturday 12th June for their iPad Deployment.
Parents/Guardians have been emailed their allocated time slot for the day.
We would request that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the allocated time slot – to allow for Student Sign-In.
Due to the current Covid19 Guidelines, the following procedures are in place:
- Only incoming students will be permitted into the buildings.
- Deployment will last approximately 1 hour.
- Masks must be worn at all times on the premises.
- Students can bring a pen and a notebook with them if they wish to write down passwords.
- Students will enter through the front entrance of the school.
- Students will leave through the back entrance of the school (Plunket side).
- Students must bring their own hand sanitiser & antibacterial wipes to sanitise their desk.
Parking on the grounds of Clonturk Community College is limited so please ensure that you allow sufficient time. Alternatively, the school is accessible by Public Transport, walking and cycling.
Click here for our ICT Information Session Video 2021:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.